Basic Lipstick Info
Not all sets include all of the following appliers, so please read the ad info before purchasing.
–> ALWAYS TRY LIPSTICK DEMOS BEFORE PURCHASING <–
Fit may vary depending on the skin you’re wearing.
Tattoo Layers work with the default Second Life avatar head.
Catwa appliers are designed to work with Catwa brand mesh heads; purchased at Catwa.
Lelutka appliers are designed to work with Lelutka brand mesh heads; purchased at Lelutka.
Fiore appliers are designed to work with Fiore brand mesh heads; purchased at Fiore.
Genesis 3.0 appliers are designed to work with Genesis 3.0 Bento mesh heads; purchased at Genesis Labs.
Omega lipstick appliers are designed to work with Omega enabled mesh body parts. Some mesh parts come with Omega support already installed.
If the Omega supported product you own doesn’t have Omega pre-installed, you’ll need to purchase an Omega Install Kit/Relay HUD in order to use lipstick appliers. Visit the Omega Solutions main store to purchase Omega install kits. (Kits are L$50 for Omega Support group members).
The following are some products that currently support Omega & have been tested with LIVIA products:
- LOGO mesh heads (requires install kit; purchased separately)
- AK heads (requires relay HUD; purchased separately)
- LAQ mesh heads (Omega is pre-installed; no relay/kit required)
- [GA.EG] mesh heads (requires relay HUD; purchased separately)
- Slink Visage (requires install kit; purchased separately)
- Nyam Nyam (requires relay HUD; purchased separately)
- [PXL] Sweetlips (requires install kit; purchased separately)
- Soul Kissers (Omega is pre-installed; no relay/kit required)
How to use lipstick appliers:
Unpack your LIVIA lipstick purchase. Inside the unpackaged folder, you will find the makeup HUD for your compatible mesh product. Wear (Right click > Add) the HUD to attach it to your screen. Once it’s attached, click on your desired lip color to apply it to your mouth.
Omega Applier HUD:
Use one of the three buttons associated with each color to apply.
D (Default) :: H (Hud Control) :: A (All Layers)
Results will vary by product, but in most cases the D (Default) button should work fine.